Frequently Asked Questions
1. Qi wireless charger supplied complete with VOG-Altimeter
2. VOG-Altimeter has two light indicators
3. Place device with the speaker up on the wireless charger. Make sure that red light turns on
4. In case red light does not turn on change a little bit location of the device on charger. Move it slowly or turn it until red light is on
5. When charging is completed red light turns off
6. You can check the battery level in the App
How long does the battery last
1. Up to one year in sleep mode. Up to 3 months in active mode
2. When the battery becomes low, you will hear a notification during take off at a height of 1000 ft / 300 m
3. You can always check the battery level in the App
Become a team member
- Do you like our project ?
- Do you have strong skills ?
- Do you want to join our team ?
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. VOG-Altimeter has size of standard audible altimeter and fits in the audible pocket of most skydiving helmets
2. Place VOG-Altimeter into helmet with the speaker side facing your ear
3. Check if two requirements are observed
VOG-Altimeter in KISS helmet
1. In KISS helmet two requirements are not observed, therefore audibility of VOG-Altimeter can be not good enough during free fall sometimes
2. KISS helmet might be reworked by making a hole in inner material. It solves the problem with big layer of material. But the problem with disalignment remains